The edelkrone DollyONE is a portable robotic dolly that allows both linear and circular motorized camera moves on flat interior surfaces. It has a load capacity of 15 pounds. No track or measuring is required. The DollyONE is well suited for table-top or low-angle shots where you need the camera to be just a few inches above the surface.
You control the DollyONE via a Bluetooth app that also supports either theHeadONEor HeadPLUS. Theedelkroneapp is available for both iOS and Android and allows you to create linear or circular paths with keyframe points that you can manually control, or you can program the DollyONE to move in a loop between two points. You can also adjust the motion speed and your camera's shooting frame rate to create time-lapse videos. The DollyONE is powered by a separately available LP-E6 battery and comes with an LP-E6 battery plate.
- Remote-Controlled Tripod Dolly Movement
- Linear Movement:
- The default setting for the DollyONE is a straight slide. This allows you to either track side to side or dolly in/out on the lens. You can program multiple points along the straight-line path and move to any of those points or have the DollyONE loop between any two points.
- Using the easy path creation wizard enables you to create a circular path around any target you choose, with no measuring tools required. You can select several points on the curved path and make DollyONE go to any of them; and as with the linear movement, you can have it loop between any two points.
- App Control
- The edelkrone app scans the available devices in its surroundings and pairs with them automatically, giving you a single screen to control all devices simultaneously. It is available for both iOS and Android.
- Motion Time-Lapse
- The app allows you to create time-lapse videos. You can have a simple transition between two key points or you can convert a recorded complex camera motion into a time-lapse with a single button. edelkrone's unique Dynamic Interval and Dynamic Step Size technologies allow you to adjust the time and camera speed independently of each other.
- Backlash-Free Gears
- All edelkrone motorized products use the same backlash-free gear design technology for perfectly repeatable, smooth motion for even the most demanding shots.
- Quiet Stepper Motor Design
- All edelkrone motorized devices have a unique silent stepper motor technology that combines ultra-precise stepper motor positioning with ultra-silent operation. Stepper motors are perfect for precise motion control but tend to be noisy. edelkrone motorized devices provide near-silent operation so as not to interfere with dialog or interviews.
- Connect Wirelessly to HeadONE, HeadPLUS & HeadPLUS PRO
- The DollyONE is designed to wirelessly connect to the HeadONE or HeadPLUS, providing a motorized head which enables 4-axis camera motion that can be easily programmed and repeated. The devices pair instantly in the background and you still use the same app to control all devices together.
- Powers from a single LP-E6 battery (not included).